Cardinal

Ice Bag Allegiance® General Purpose Large 6-1/2 X 14 Inch 3 Layer Fabric Reusable ; Case of 50

$146.31

    • Pliable, even at their coldest, foam-backed urethane products resist stiffening and conform better to body contours
    • The random flow pattern assures a consistent temperature across the pads for uniform therapy, while the foam insulation on the pad and hose help prevent condensation
    • Only 11% of the maxi-therm lite surface is sealed, leaving 89% of the surface area to deliver therapy
    • Easy-to-use quick connectors and shut-off clamps make set up and disposal a snap
    • Reusable Cincinnati sub-zero connecting hoses have self-sealing connectors that prevent water from draining from the unit when not in use

SKU: 459124_CS
Manufacturer Number: 11400-300
Brand or Series: Allegiance®
Manufacturer Name: Cardinal
Invoice Description ICE PACK, W/TIES REUSE LG (25/BX)
Product Category: Cold
Application: Ice Bag
Size: Large
UOM: CS
Quantity Per Sell: 50
Long Description: Ice Bag Allegiance® General Purpose Large 6-1/2 X 14 Inch 3 Layer Fabric Reusable
Shipping Width: 8.7
Shipping Height: 6.5
Shipping Depth: 14.5
Dimension UOM: IC
Shipping Weight: 4.47
Retail Description: Allegiance® Ice Bag
EC Item Number: 41102700
Dimensions: 6-1/2 X 14 Inch
Material: 3 Layer Fabric
QTY Per Sell: 50
Securing Method: Tie Straps
Size: Large
Usage: Reusable
Target Area: General Purpose
Supply Manager Category: Cold
Supply Manager Hierarchy: Physical Therapy>Treatments>Cold
Simply Category Computed: Cold
Simply Hierarchy Computed: Physical Therapy>Treatments>Cold
View More

Related Products

Customer Reviews